Monday, January 27, 2014

This is a card that I made for the House Mouse & Friend's Monday Challenge this week!   I was thrilled to have been asked to be a GDT  at House Mouse & Friend's Monday Challenge for the month's of January and February!   The Challenge this week is #162, Show Some Love.
This cute stamp is called "Read My Lips"!  I just think that all these House Mouse stamps are just sooooo cute!   They are perfect for so many occasions!   
I colored them with Copic Pens and  used a Spellbinder Die to cut the heart out, and then layered it on some pink heart paper!  I used Glossy Accents on  the candy hearts, and added a punched heart and also a 3D foam heart.   The bow was made on my new Zutter Bow-It-All! The sentiment is from a rubber stamp set I have had....I think it was from Hot Off The Press.

The inside of the card has some more hearts cut by a Spellbinders die, and another punched heart.   The little love bug stamp was part of the set!
Be sure to hop on over to the HMFMC to enter this fun challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...