Sunday, March 16, 2014

I have one more card to share today!  This is an adorable image all ready for those Easter Cards!  I am entering this one in the challenge at Deedee's Digis!  Deedee has a great challenge every month and if you enter the challenge, she generously sends you the next month's digis for free! So you only have to buy the digi the first time you enter, or if you skip a month.  And the digi sets are fabulous!   This month there are two large images, five sentiments and you even get the images pre-colored or as line drawings that you color yourself!   You get all of this for just $1.25!   How great is that?
Isn't this little cat the cutest? He was so much fun to color with my Copic Pens.  I cut him out using a SB oval die in keeping with the egg shape, and then another larger oval shape in dotted pink was used behind the main image.  I love the dots on the shell, so I used more dots in the background paper!  You cannot tell, but the main image is on one of those Wobblers, so he sways back and forth.   I added Wink of Stella to the ribbon wrapping around the egg, some bling at the top, a pink ribbon and bow and a paper flower I found in my stash.

The inside shows one of the sentiments that came with the digi set.  I cut it out with another fancy oval SB die and the layer behind it.   I added a border at the top and bottom and some flowers with little Dazzle centers.  
I hope you will go check out the challenge at Deedee's, there are some awesome entries there.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...