Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hi everyone...I hope you all had a super Memorial Day Weekend, filled with lots of BBQ's and glorious weather!  Summer is almost here!
Since today is Thursday, that must mean that there is a new Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz....and there is!!!    This is an easy one, with which to end the month!   The Twist is.....Anything Goes!   That's right, the challenge is as always, "Anything Goes....and the Twist is Anything Goes"!    So....Anything Goes!   Lets see those Father's Day cards, Graduation cards, special Occasion cards, the sky's the limit!
I have a cute image from Stitchy Bear called Floral Watering Can, and can be found here.
I colored the floral watering can image with my Copic Markers, cut it out with a square SB die and matted it on black.  I then used another SB die to cut the Lattice in the background, another one to cut the green stem, and another one to cut the butterflies.  I have a small punch that I used to cut the flowers.  I added some gemstones to the middle of the flowers and a couple of Ladybugs on the sentiment and the main image.  

Inside are some more cutouts using SB Dies, a scalloped edge across the bottom and another Ladybug.
Our sponsors for the month of May are:
I hope you enjoyed this week's card and I hope you join us over at the Outlawz!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...