Thursday, August 7, 2014

August is upon us and The Twisted Thursday team, at the Outlawz, has some fun challenges planned for the month!   Our sponsors this month are, Marker Pop and Paper Temptress!  For this first week of August the theme is the usual "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Men At Work"!  When I started to think about this one, I thought of my husband, and this is what immediately came to mind....
Yep, he's an avid golfer, and this is now his work,  hence the hashtag!
I cut the silhouette out using my Silhouette.   The bush is cut using a die and the green area and blue water hazard are just cut free hand to give the golfer something to stand on.   The background paper is a sunset paper from an Origami Paper collection.  I printed and cut the sentiment using my Zink Happy printer!   I also added a very thin Dazzle border on each side...it just needed something!

Inside is simple....some chevron Washi tape and that is it!
Come join us at the Outlawz and show us your men at work!
Don't forget to visit our awesome sponsors:
and 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...