Thursday, October 23, 2014

Another Twisted Thursday challenge is getting started over at the Outlawz!  The theme is "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Anything Goes!"   That should be easy and fun!  Come join us and show us what you have been working on this week!  Our sponsor is :



I used this super cute teddy bear image.   This one could be a birthday card, Christmas card , or anniversary card .  This cute little bear is bringing a gift to his favorite friend!
I colored it with my Copic Pens, added a sentiment, and a real bow to the image.  Once again, I used some glitter nail polish on the package to make it look a bit more sparkly and festive!  I cut it out with a SB Die and then added a bright layer with fancy corners, and some more ribbon!

Inside I used a Stampin Up stamp with another sentiment.  

I hope you visit our sponsor for some awesome images.
Thanks for stopping in to visit!
Have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...