Thursday, December 18, 2014

December is just flying by, with so many things to do!  I hope all of your holiday preparations are going well!  Crafting is so relaxing, so I hope you find some time to create something!   This week the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz, is all about, "Anything Goes...with the twist being...First Day Of Winter"!  Our sponsor or this month is:

Anne has some beautiful images for winter and every other season!  Be sure to check it out!
I used this adorable image of Freddy the Frog skiing!  I made another Shaker Card this week, because it seems like snow and shaker cards just go together!
 A close-up of the snow.

Inside I usually use the cut out part of the front of the card!  I added a simple Winter Greeting to welcome the beginning of winter!
Thanks for stopping by this week, and be sure to visit Anne's Digital Art for some great digital images!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...