Thursday, September 10, 2015

Its Thursday, so that means there is a new challenge starting at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!   This week the challenge is Anything Goes, with the twist being...All Dressed Up!  Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps.
I used an image called F1 Cinderella.   I have always loved this saying, and thought it was perfect for this challenge!
I colored the image with Copic Pens.  The dress is clear Stickles, and the shoe has Wink Of Stella on it, but it is hard to see in the picture.   I had some reflective silver paper, and added that.  It is almost a mirror finish ( that is my reflection, as I took the picture)!  I also added a strip of square gems to the top and bottom, and some glitter tape in the middle!

Inside is plain with just one gem added to the label layers!

I hope you visit our sponsor to see more cute images, and that you join us at the Outlawz!
Thanks for stopping in!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...