Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's Thursday, and that means another new challenge is getting underway at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!  This month our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps, and they have loads of super cute images, so be sure to visit them!  Our theme this week is to use dies or punches!
I used this cute image called "Snowball Penguins"!  I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils, and added Stickles to their hats and the snowballs.  I then added some Aleene's Snow to the ground and around the snowballs.  This gives the card some wonderful texture and sparkle!  I then cut it out, layered it on a snowflake embossed background and for my die cut I added a corner snowflake die cut.

Inside I added some more snowflake die cuts, and a stamped sentiment.
I hope you come join us at Twisted Thursday and join the fun!


Our fabulous sponsor for the month of March is

Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...