Thursday, December 28, 2017

Since its the last week of the month, the twist at Twisted Thursday is...Anything Goes!  We always love Anything goes!  Our sponsor this month has been A Day For Daisies.   I used the image called Mr Snowman!
The main image is mounted on a wobbler.  The background is a gauzy piece of fabric that is very shimmery in person!  I received a gift wrapped in this material from a dear friend a couple of years ago and I was keeping this fabric for a special card and I think it was just perfect for this one!  

I made this into a winter card!
Thanks for stopping in to visit!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you used special fabric from a friend, making this even more wonderful. Great idea to use a wobbler for your snowman, kind of like Frosty ready to run down "the streets of town"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gotta love a mixed media card with fabric! What a fun idea filled with snowy shimmer! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Janet the background paper is so neat and goes so well with your image, so lovely. Happy New Year to you. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I missed this, Janet! Especially with that fabric! LOL I love what you did!! So very cute!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...