Thursday, March 29, 2018

Its the last week of our Pot of Gold celebration!   We have had so much fun doing this!  
Our twist this week is everyone's favorite...Anything Goes!
I have chosen to use an image by MHK Designs!  I used the image called Animal Friends!
I made this into an easel card!  I thought this was such a pretty image and had such a "ranch" look to it!  I had the horseshoe charm in my stash and thought it was the perfect accent along with the jute twine.

Open view!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!





5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous easel card. The image, twine and horseshoe charm all come together to make this a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the rustic charm you added to this image, Janet. All those pieces really add to the flavor of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet what a gorgeous card your colouring is wonderful. It is a lovely image to work with. I love seeing the inside of your cards Janet. I hope you had a lovely Easter. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The image, design, twine,,, it's just so full of rustic charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a beautiful card!! I always love seeing your easel cards! I just love the image!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...