Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Here is my first card that I am made for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday group as a new DT!   I am so excited and honored to have been asked!
The Challenge this week, starting on August 8 is Anything Goes with the twist being to make a Step Card!

The sponsor this month is Sherri Baldy.   You can win 5 of her awesome designs!!    This little cutie is called Clever Chloe.   I colored her with Copic Pens,  added some Glossy Accents to her glasses and added some Stickles to her hairband and dress buttons.   I cut the flowers with a  Stampin Up punch and added a brad and some more Stickles!   Gotta love Stickles!  There are some shiny accents in the corners from my stash.  The paper is from Stampin Up, and the flourishes were cut with a Memory Box die.   I used a Spellbinders die to cut out Clever Chloe and the step card was cut on my Cameo!
Come join us at the Outlawz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...