I want to thank Darcy for giving me this honor! Part of the award is to nominate 5 more blogs for this award and to answer some questions about yourself that were given by the nominator, so here goes!
1. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember! As a very young child I loved coloring books....and today I am still coloring, but instead of crayons ( well, sometimes crayons ) I use Copic Markers...A.K.A....grown-up crayons!
2. Did someone inspire you to start crafting?
We had a wonderful art teacher in elementary school, Mrs. Lewis, and she always had the coolest projects for us to do. I would often go home and do the project over again with the help of my Mom.
3. What is your favorite type of craft?
That changes a lot because I like to try so many new things, but at the moment it is Copic coloring and making cards.
4. Do you craft alone or in a group?
5. What are your favorite tools or gadgets?
That is a tough one, but currently I am loving Spellbinders Dies!
6. Is your craft room a) Immaculate b)Somewhat messy, but organized c) Disaster Zone
I am going with C, but I prefer to call it Creative Chaos!
7. Digi images or rubber?
I use both, but prefer digs ( so easy to store)!
8. What kind of projects are out of your comfort zone?
I am just starting to fool around with Mixed Media, so I am not comfortable with that, yet!
9. When shopping for crafty things, do you prefer online sites or actual stores?
I guess online, because I tend to get carried away in stores and just can't leave!
10. Do you have a monthly crafting budget?
No, but I should!
11. Of all the bloggers you know, who has inspired you the most?
There are a lot, but I would pick Pat St. Martin, and Darcy Schroeder, because both have taken
the time to help me get started on my way to blogging! I had no idea what I was doing and
sometimes I still don't, but they are always there to help and give me ideas! Thanks you, Pat
Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations
I would like to nominate the following people!