Thursday, September 3, 2015

September is here and its time to start thinking about Fall!  This week at Twisted Thursday, over at the Outlawz, the challenge is...Anything Goes, with the twist being...A Layered Card!  Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps.
I used an image called Goth Girl.  I thought she would make a cute Halloween Card.
I colored the image with Copic Pens and added some Stickles to her outfit and to the bat!
I layered the image with the same colors I used  to color, and then added the haunted house and moon, along with the letters saying Boo!   I put the letters through the Xyron backwards to make the front sticky, then added glitter and put them through again!

Inside, I added a fence that may have been in front of the Haunted House, and a sentiment!
I hope you get a chance to join us at the Outlawz, and to visit Bugaboo Stamps!

Thanks for visiting this week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...