Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'm a little late this week, but I just finished my card for Festive Fridays over at the Outlawz!   This is a new type of challenge and this week there are 4 choices again.  I chose Step In a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day!  I just got this adorable Bestie image in the mail yesterday, and I just had to use it for this challenge!  Besties have a stamp of the month club, and this is where this came from.
I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with some new Stitch Dies, then layered it on an embossed layer.  I added some Stickles for Bling, and some Glossy Accents for the puddles and her glasses.

Inside I added a strip of embossed paper, and added a Valentine sentiment.  I will be sending this to my daughter!

Tomorrow a brand new Festive Friday challenge starts, so be sure to check it out!   Its lots of fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...