Thursday, October 17, 2013

HI everyone, Thursday again, so its time for a new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz!  This week the challenge is "Anything Goes....with the twist being a Bingo / Halloween card!  Here is a copy of the Bingo card to use.  Choose a way to get Bingo on the card and use those design elements to make your card!



I used the design elements of a Die Cut, Stamped Image, and Twine!  The image is a Sassy Cheryl image.  Isn't she cute?  She was colored with Copic Pens. The background paper is a Halloween paper with a scene on it.   I cut the part I wanted to use with the haunted house and background tree.   Then I added the die cut tree, that I think is from LaLa Land.  The fence at the bottom  is from SCACD.


The spider on the inside is also from SCACD.  The Boo and the cat are thick glitter foam stickers from Wal-Mart.
Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment, I enjoy hearing from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...