Thursday, October 24, 2013

Its another new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz!  This week it Anything Goes with the twist being.....Any Kind Of Fold!   So try something new!   How about a tri-fold card, or a gate fold card?   I tried something I had never done before!

Once again, I used my Silhouette machine.  I found a design I liked and the machine cut everything out for me.  The little cat that says boo, and the Happy Halloween sign are both done using the Zink Happy Printer!   This is a nifty little printer that doesn't use ink.   The special paper is infused with ink.  You can read more about it here!
The yellow and orange pumpkins are made with a Martha Stewart Punch and stamp.  The paper is from Stampin Up  The ribbon is from my stash, and I just added a little bling with the rhinestones!
I hope you try something new and enter the challenge at the Outlawz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...