Sunday, March 16, 2014

I have a card to share today that I am entering in two challenges: Words 2 Scrap By and House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!   The theme at W2SB is centered around the Oscar's!   There are 4 movie related categories to choose from.   I chose option #3 " Here's Looking at You Kid" from Casablanca.   I found this adorable House Mouse stamp that had a sentiment that even said, "Here's Looking At You"!  How lucky was that!   Then, at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge, the theme is Lost and Found!   This adorable little Gruffie Bear is so happy that he found his little buddy!
This stamp set is an unmounted set called "Slice Of Happiness".  There are two large stamps and two smaller ones in the set.  I colored the image with Copic Pens, cut the first two layers out with a SB Die and added a background paper from my stash.   Across the bottom I have a strip of Washi tape and small bow on top of that.   I added some flowers cut from the Washi tape with a small punch and some tiny Dazzles in the center of the flowers.   There is some more bling  the top corners, and I added some Glossy Accents to the magnifying glass!

The inside has some more Washi tape and a Hot Off The Press stamp.
I hope you will check out both of these challenges!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...