Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's the First Day of Spring....does it feel like spring where you are?  I hope so.  Besides being the first day of Spring, its also Thursday and that means a new Twisted Thursday Challenge is up and running at the Outlawz!  The challenge is "Anything Goes...with the twist being....Add texture"!  There are all kinds of ways to add texture, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
I used another lovely image from Nicecrane Designs!   This series of images really reminds me of Hummel figurines.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with a SB die.   The next layer is debossed.  I added ink to my embossing folder and got a letterpress effect.  I didn't add a lot of ink, so the effect is rather subtle.  Next there is a plain layer of textured card stock in the peach color, then a layer of burlap added some more texture, and the dark brown layer is a mica paper from our sponsor The Paper Temptress!   She has so many yummy papers!  I also added some Prima flowers, some pearls, and a small sentiment.

The inside is rather plain,  just some paper cut with the same SB die as was used on the front, and a dragonfly that was also cut with a SB die.  

Our great sponsors this month are:

Nicecrane Designs

and Paper Temptress
I hope you get a chance to visit these sponsors, and I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...