Thursday, December 4, 2014

December is upon us and I am sure everyone is super busy!  It is Thursday, though, so that means that there is a new challenge up and running at the Twisted Thursday challenge over at the Outlawz!  This week's theme is "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Christmas Magic"!  We'd love to see some of your awesome Christmas cards that you have made this holiday season!
Our awesome sponsor this month is:


Be sure to check out all the wonderful images available at Anne's Digital Art!


I used this sleigh image to make a Shaker Card.   I colored the image with Copic Pens, then made a frame to hold the acetate paper used to form the shaker card.  I added some embellishments to the front of the card and added some glitter for the snow.

Close-up of the glitter used for the snow.

 I used some die cuts to make it look snowy on the inside, too!
I hope you have time to join us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge this week!
Take a few minutes to visit Anne's Digital Art, to see some beautiful images!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...