Friday, December 19, 2014

I have a new card to share today.  Deedee's Digis has their Progressive Challenge running and this month the image is another adorable set that can be used so many ways.
In the set, you get a girl bear skating and a boy bear skating!   I decided to use both.  I colored them with Prismacolor pencils.   I added Goosebumps texturizing spray that gave texture to the image, almost like tiny snowflakes.   It doesn't show in the photos, however.  I also added some punched out snowflakes and a snowflake border.

Inside is almost the same, but at the bottom I added one of the sentiments that came with the set.  This is such a fun image and can be used in so many ways!  
I hope you find time to get over to Deedee's and join the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...