Thursday, March 19, 2015

WOOHOO!!! Spring starts tomorrow!  I hope some of you are actually seeing spring weather!  Happy Spring!  But, its Thursday, so that must mean a new challenge is starting at Twisted Thursday over at the Outlawz!  The theme this week is the usual...Anything Goes, with the Twist being...Favorite Color! I used an image from Kraft Kimmie, called Katherine!
One of my favorite colors is purple!  I colored this image with Copic Pens, cut it out and layered it on a silver paper that had been embossed with bows.  I added the Eiffel Tower which I sprayed with Shimmer Mist, and then added the bow.




Inside I added the dress form and the "Little Black Dress".  The quote is from Coco Chanel, so I thought a French designer theme would be appropriate.

I thought this would be a perfect card for my daughter!

Thanks for stopping in, and Happy Spring!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...