Thursday, March 5, 2015

Its Thursday and the start of a new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz!  This week the challenge is the normal... Anything goes, with the twist being...Texture!  With all the lovely embossing folders it is easy to add some texture!  I used a stamp called Feline Curious from Stampendous!  
I made a gatefold card because it suited the image so well.   I colored the image with Polychromos Pencils, then cut it out.   It is made to fit against an edge to look like he is peaking from behind a door.  The right hand side of the card is kraft paper that has been inked and embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder.  The left side is paper from my stash, with some stick on letters.  The sentiment on the right is from a stamp set I've had.   Since it says "A Little Birdie Told Me", I thought I would put a few bird feathers on the card, courtesy of our one pet bird, Eddie!  If you look close, there is a feather in the cat's mouth!   I guess it was the last thing the little birdie said!
The card partially open.

The inside, has some more of the green paper and a square of burlap.  

Thanks for stopping by this week.
Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...