Thursday, April 2, 2015

April has started and Easter is this weekend!  I hope everyone is finally enjoying some nice weather!
This week at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge the twist is...Easter/Spring, just in time for all those cute Easter/ Spring cards you just made!  I hope you join us!  Our sponsor this month is Besties!  There are so many cute images, be sure to check it out!
I used image 313, isn't she adorable?  She looks like she is ready to plant those spring flowers!  She was colored with copic pens, the flowers in the corners were stickers I had.  I added some Stickles to the sun and parts of her dress.

Inside uses the same layers that were used on the front, and more stickers.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at the Outlawz!
Have a great week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...