Monday, April 20, 2015

I have one more card to share today.   This one is for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge!  This is another fun, month long progressive challenge!  This month's free image comes from Encino Stamps!  It is an adorable frog!
I colored the image with Copic Pens, added some Stickles to the red spots and cut the image out, along with a shadow layer.   I used a green oval for the frog to sit on.  The frog and green oval are mounted on a wobbler, so he moves as if he is sitting on water! I added an embossed area and some green grass.   A couple of dragonflies and a sentiment completed the front.

Inside I added a cutout and dragonfly, and left plenty of room to write a message.
I hope you get a chance to join the fun at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...