Saturday, November 7, 2015

I have another card to share that I made for the Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz!   This month's sponsor is SLS Lines.  We got an interesting image to work with.  I enjoyed the challenge!
When I first saw this image I immediately thought of Mardi Gras or Carnival, so I decided to go that route!  I colored the image with Copic Pens and then did a sponge background, and added some bling!  The corner embellishments are Dazzles, and some Stickles were added to the hat and jewelry.  The Carnival sentiment was made using the ZinkHappy Printer.  

Inside I added some Dazzle Stickers.
Come join us at the Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...