Saturday, November 7, 2015

I have a new card to share with you.   I made it for Deedee's Progressive Challenge!  This month we got a cute set, called Polar Peace!
I worked with this cute image of a polar bear and a seal.
I tried a new technique that I saw on YouTube called Northern Lights Background, by DO Stamping. Its a fun technique!  I added  some Dazzle stars and some Stickles for the large star.   I used glitter nail polish for the water, the iceberg and on the polar bear and his scarf!  

Inside I used a sentiment from the set and a gold Dazzle border!
I hope you can stop by Deedee's and see all the awesome DT cards and all the entries.   There is still plenty of time to join the fun!
Thanks for stopping in!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...