Thursday, April 7, 2016

Its the first Thursday in April and we have a brand new challenge starting at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!  The twist this week is "Anything With Wings"!
I used this cute image from PPinkydolls, who is our sponsor this month!
I colored her with copic pens and added some Spectrum Noir glitter pens to the image.
I also added some gold butterflies and the sentiment from Tim Holz.

Inside I used some fun Dazzle stickers!

I hope you find time to join us at the Outlawz!
Be sure to visit our awesome sponsors:


Our wonderful sponsors for the month of April are

Along with Gina Marie Designs who is
giving this lovely X Stitch Rectangle to
one lucky U.S. winner this month!

Thanks for stopping by!
Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...