Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another new Twisted Thursday challenge is up at the Outlawz!  The theme this week is "Anything Goes....and the twist is Signs of Fall"!  It is cooler in a lot of places, so start thinking of "Fall" ideas!  We'd love to see lots of Fall ideas  in the challenge!   The sponsor this month is Nicerane Designs!   They have gorgeous vintage designs, and they are just soooo nice to work with!!!   And, Ignacio, at Nicecrane is just the nicest person!   Check out all their beautiful designs!
I do not have a picture of the inside of the card, as I sent it out and forgot to take a picture of the inside! I also put all my Copic Pens away without taking a picture of them!   Hmmm...not thinking!!
I did use some Memory box dies in the corners, and some Prima flowers.   Papers were just things I have had for a long time in my stash.
Check out all the beautiful DT cards at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge, along with all the beautiful entries coming in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...