I used a Stampin Up Embosslit folder for the cutout butterflies, spellbinders die to cut the image out and for the background layer, a Stampin Up ribbon across the middle, and a Prima flower in the corner! Some butterflies have extra Stickles on them, and some of the flowers have highlights done with the Spica pens.
I used the negative space of what was cut with the Spellbinder die for the inside f the card and added more cut out butterflies.
The Copic Pens I used.
Be sure to stop by the Outlawz and check out all the cool challenges you can enter to win some awesome prizes!
Thanks for stopping by!