Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have a new card to share today.   This is a vintage Halloween card that  I entered into the challenge over at the CMC site!  The design is by Nicecrane Designs.   If you love vintage designs, this is the place to go!   They have beautiful designs, and Ignacio is just the sweetest person to work with.  I also have been taking an awesome class on backgrounds, by Marie Gamber, over at the CMC site!  Wow, these classes are fantastic!!  This card has the marbleizing technique on it!!  I am loving doing this!!!   And this is just the first video!!   I can't wait to try all the other techniques!
  The background papers are from the Paper Temptress.  The beige and white print is a Hambly screen print, also from  the Paper Temptress.   The printed newspaper like paper is from My MInd's Eye paper pack.  I distressed the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


The inside has a small strip of the Hambly screen print paper and a stamp that I have had for a long time.
Copic colors used for oloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...