Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!   I am sure everyone is busy cooking and enjoying family time....so am I, but we still have a new Twisted Thursday Challenge up over at the Outlawz!  The twist for this week is "Shades of Blue"!   Just use all shades of blue for your project!  Oak Pond Creations is still out sponsor for this week!  Be sure to visit them for some beautiful designs!
Isn't this little snowman adorable!   I added some Stickles to the snow and made snowflakes in the background.   The large snowflake is an ornament I got at Wal-Mart last year!  They came in a pack of 4, I think!   

The inside has some more embellishments from the ornament area of Wal-Mart!

Colors used!
The card shape was cut using a Spellbinder's Die!

Thanks for stopping by
And Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...