Thursday, November 21, 2013

We have a new fun challenge starting over at the Outlawz this week!  As always, the Twisted Thursday challenge is Anything Goes, with the twist for this week being, an animal image or print!  Our sponsor is Oak Pond Creations!   They have beautiful designs, be sure to check out their site!
This week I used this cute turtle from Oak Pond Creations!
This card is called a Double Dutch Door card!   Once again I used  my Silhouette machine to cut out this card base.   It also cuts out all the paper pieces at the right size!  I love my Silhouette machine!

The card opens up to this!

These are the colors used!
I even made a custom envelope to fit this card using my We R Memory Keepers envelope maker!  It is a very handy little gadget and works so easily to make something like 60 different sized envelopes!

Thanks for stopping in this week!
I hope to see you at the Outlawz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...