Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oh  my..it is November and I'm starting to feel the Holiday crunch!   Lots to do!   But first, tomorrow is my daughter's birthday, my baby is going to be 26!  Where does the time go?  
So for this week's Twisted Thursday challenge over at the Outlawz, the challenge is Anything goes with the Twist being "Fall Colors"!   That's it, just use fall colors in your creations!  
My card this week is another Sassy Cheryl design!  Can you tell I like Sassy Cheryl designs?

I colored the image with Copic pens, used a Spellbinders die to cut it out, and then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The plain brown paper has an embossed dot design.   This was made with a Cuttlebug folder.  All other paper is just some odds and ends I had in my stash, since I can't seem to throw away my paper leftovers!  Flowers are Prima flowers, and I added a bit of twine to finish it off.        

Thanks for stopping by, Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...