Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I have a new card to share today with the monthly image from Deedee's Digis!  The challenge this month is a bit different to celebrate Deedee's first anniversary!   There are all kinds of twists!   I'm really late getting mine in, but you still have time to hop over to Deedee's and get in on the fun!  You have until the end of the month to join the challenge!
This digi is called Monkey Business!   It is just so darn cute and the sentiments that are included are so versatile!
I liked this little guy hanging by his tail and holding a cupcake, saying "Hang In There"!  I colored him with my Copic Pens, added some Stickles to the leaves and the heart on the cupcake, cut him out and mounted him on a wobbler so it would look like he was swinging from the branch!   The background paper is just some paper I had in my stash that I thought looked like a good jungle background.   The sign is cut out using a SB die and then I added some twine and a brad to make it look like an old hanging sign.


 Inside I used the other monkey image for twice the fun!  I colored it, cut it out, and mounted it on pop dots after adding the papers for writing a message!  These little guys are just adorable!
Be sure to check out Deedee's Digis for all these cute sets and come join the fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Janet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...