Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another Thursday and we find ourselves at the end of August already!  At the Outlawz, Twisted Thursday Challenge we have a great challenge up and running!  We have the usual "Anything Goes...with the twist being...."A Lighthouse"!   These are such unique structures, and have such interesting histories!    I chose this wonderful digi stamp from Sweet and Sassy!  I live in Maine and we have a lighthouse very similar to this one, so it was perfect for me!
I used my Copic Pens to color the image. The birds were cut with a tiny die. I added Wink Of Stella to the lighthouse and the birds.  I then added some yellow Stickles to the "lighted" part of the lighthouse!  I used SB dies to cut the background layers in red, white and blue.   I also added some twine that was red and white striped to go with the lighthouse!  A simple Hello sentiment is all I used.

Inside I used the same papers, and some fancy dies!

Our sponsor for this week is:

Thanks for stopping by this week!
Have a great week, everyone!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...