Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hello everyone, and happy Thursday!  Since its Thursday, that means there is a new challenge starting at the Outlawz!  This week the theme is 'Anything Goes...with the twist being...Favorite
Technique!"  Our sponsor for this week is


I used this adorable polar bear and penguin image.  I love embossing, and I especially love embossing Shimmer Sheetz!  They are so bright and sparkly!  This card is embossed with a snowflake folder on both layers, added a glitter layer in white and some punched snowflakes.  The image was colored with Copic Pens, and then I added glitter nail polish to the iceberg to make it look icy!  The last thing I did was mount the image on a Wobbler so it looked like they were bobbing in the water!



Inside, I added a winter tree, a sentiment and some snowflakes!
Thanks for stopping in and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...