Thursday, October 30, 2014

I can hardly believe that it is the end of October already!   This month has just flown by!
Since its Thursday, that means another Twisted Thursday Challenge is up and running at the Outlawz!
The theme is the usual "Anything Goes...with the twist being...An Easel Card!"  So, show us your newest creations featuring an Easel Card!  Our sponsor this month is:



I used this adorable sleeping elephant to make a Get Well Card.  I colored the image with Prismacolor  Pencils.  I cut the image, layers and the card base using a SB Die.  The dark blue layer is cut from glitter paper, as are the little hearts.  The sentiment is one I have had for years.


Inside, I added another SB Die cut using two different sizes of labels, added some gems to keep the card open and two larger glitter hearts!
I hope you find time to join us at the Outlawz with your Easel Cards this week.
Don't forget to visit our sponsor this week to see some more of their cute images!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...