Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Today, I have a card to share that I made for the Deedee's Digi Challenge!  This is a progressive challenge and as long as you enter, you get the next month's images free!   Buy the images the first time and then receive the next month's free if you enter the challenge!   What a sweet deal!   You get a lot, too...the images and sentiments, colored and uncolored, its a great deal!
I colored this one with Prismacolors!  The leaves at the bottom are a stamp from Sweet and Sassy stamps, and I added a few to the background to look like leaves blowing in the wind.

This is an easel card, and inside I used one of Deedee's sentiments!

The easel card in the open position.   Inside I chalked with a light orange to give some subtle shading to the white area, and a bit heavier around the sentiment.  
I also added some leaves that were cut using a die.
I hope you go on over to Deedee's Digis to check out the challenge...you still have plenty of time to join this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...