Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Thursday and its one week before Thanksgiving!   The Holidays are upon us!   I know everyone is super busy, but I hope you will check out the new Twisted Thursday Challenge over at the Outlawz!  This weeks challenge is, "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Your Favorite Color at Christmas!"   If you have been busy making Christmas cards, come and share them with us!  Our sponsor is the awesome Stitchy Bear
I chose this adorable image called Baby Baubles to make my card.   I love blues at Christmas, so that is what I used.  I made an easel card for my image.

A closeup of Baby Baubles.  I colored her with Copic Pens, then added some kids glitter glue to the furry part of her hat, gloves and socks!  The kids glitter glue is very sparkly, and tends to pick up the colors around it!  I added Stickles  to the Holly Berries an leaves, and also to the tops of the ornaments.   For the ornaments, I first colored them with 
Copics, then I added glitter nail polish for sparkle.  
I added a sponged background in multiple shades of blue around the image and also on the inside.

When the card is open you have Joy cut out of blue glitter paper and an ornament cut out of foil paper, all on top of the same sponged background.
I hope you join us at the Outlawz this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...