Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy Thursday!  Today a new challenge starts at the Outlawz.   The challenge is the usual, "Anything Goes...with the Twist being...Give Thanks"!  Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear this week, and I used this image called Give Thanks!
I colored the Pilgrims with my Copic Pens.  I then added the trees to the background with a stamp from Stampin Up, in a light green.  I then sponged the background using Distress Inks and a sea sponge.   I punched out some pumpkins and added some pop dots to give them some dimension.

Inside I added some die cut borders, a sentiment and some stamped pumpkins!  
I hope you join us at the Outlawz this week!  Don't forget to check out the super images at Stitchy Bear!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...