Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello and Happy Thursday!   November is here already!  A new month means a new sponsor for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!   This month's sponsor is Stitchy Bear!  Today's new challenge is "Anything Goes...with the twist being...Add a Button!"  There are so many ways to add buttons to a card.   I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  I used this cute image called Merry Moccasin!
I colored the image with my Copic Pens, then cut it out.   I added some Stickles to some areas for added sparkle, added two real feathers over top of the printed ones, and mounted the image on Pop Dots so it was raised.   My button is holding the moccasin up!   I used a button from my antique button box.  It is a button with a shank, so I used Glossy accents to hold it in place.   I mounted this on some Christmas paper.  I added another Christmas tree that I cut out with a new Stampin Up punch with the coordinating stamp!  


 On the inside I used the leftover paper after the middle section was removed, and added a die cut sentiment!
I hope you get a chance to join us at the Outlawz this week!
Be sure to visit our awesome sponsor for some cute images!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...