Thursday, March 8, 2018

The month long Pot of Gold event is underway at Twisted Thursday!  We are having lots of fun, I hope you can join us!

This week I chose to showcase Fun Stampers Journey!
I used the image called Mermaid Wishes!  Our twist is Mixed Media!
                                                                             
I added Inca Gold to the black embossed background to get a mix of color and shine!   It is much shinier in person!  I like working with this product!   I have had it for a while, but this is the first time I got it out and tried it!  I really like the effect, and it is dry instantly!  I added a few more die cuts, and some Dazzles to complete the underwater scene!

Inside View!

Thanks for dropping by!   Hope to see you at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the effect of that Inka gold. very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is an amazingly, stunning card you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful with all the shine and that water is AMAZING! I've never worked with Inka gold, but you certainly sold me on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the look of that Inka Gold and had to look it up and immediately put it on my wish list. Beautifully done, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, everyone! I really like the Inca Gold, and will be using it a lot more!

      Delete
  6. I'm trying to wrap my head around that gorgeous background!! I think I need more details!! Beautiful card......I have such a weakness for mermaids!! Love them!!! Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Janet just love your card such a wonderful background and the special little Mermaid and I love the inside, it so neat to see what you have done inside your cards. Bug hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...