Thursday, March 1, 2018

Its the beginning of March and Twisted Thursday is having a month long, fun event with lots of prizes to be given by our awesome sponsors!

This month I have chosen to showcase an image by DigiStamps4Joy!  The image is ds003.  Our twist this week is...Metallics!
I printed the image on gold, metallic, textured paper and added a few embellishments.  The background paper is actual Christmas wrapping paper that I received with a gift from my daughter !  I loved it so much I saved it! 
Inside view! 
 This was done with the Go Press and Foil machine and a hot foil stamp.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!   I hope you have time to join the fun at Twisted Thursday at the Outlawz!

5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning Christmas card, Janet. Nice that we got to pull out our Mincs! I love that you used paper from your daughter's gift to you making this extra special! Guess you'll just have to send it to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this, Janet! Everything about it is gorgeous from the shine of the metallic to the sparkle of the gold and gems! The inside is so beautiful, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet as always such a wonderful card love all the beautiful shine the metallic elements give your card. Love the inside. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! The inside would also make a lovely front of a card, too!! That is gorgeous paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your metallic is gorgeous! Absolutely love this creation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...