Thursday, March 15, 2018

Our March Pot of Gold event is still going on, so you have time to join us!

This week I am using an image from A Day For Daisies!  I am using the image called Chickinpants!
Our twist this week is Tic Tac Toe!

I had to use the Inca Gold again on this egg embossed background!  I love this stuff!  I also added a bit of Flower Soft to make the chick fluffy and some Glossy Accents to the egg shell!  I thought this image was soooo cute!
I used the top row of the Tic Tac Toe board!
Any Yellow...Ribbon...embossing!

Inside View!
Thanks  for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...love all the details to your card. The chick really stands out with the flower soft. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is amaaaazing! The textures, colors, everything works together so beautifully!! Wonderful Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, now I MUST get some of that Inka Gold, Janet! Those eggs are just yummy, and that chick with pants is a riot, LOL! (I always wondered why Donald Duck didn't wear pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet I love your sweet card and the Inca Gold looks fantastic on the Easter Eggs and such a cute chicken too. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful, Janet! I really like your embossing and I'm going to have to get some Inca Gold to try!! I love how you colored the duck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...