Thursday, December 12, 2013

Another week closer to Christmas and another new Twisted Thursday Challenge is up at the Outlawz!  This week its all about Snowflakes!  Is it snowing in your part of the country?   We have had some here in Northern Maine!  Think snowflakes this week and see what you can come up with for the challenge!  Our great sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear!  The image I used is called  Snowflake Memories!

I think this little penguin is just adorable.  He is looking at all the beautiful snowflakes falling around him!  I used different sized punches to punch the snowflakes and then put a clear gem embellishment in the middle to add a bit more sparkle.   I also added some Stickles to the snow.  He is colored with Copic Pens.  The paper is just from my ever growing stash! 


The inside of the card has a layer of white glitter paper that is hard to see.   On top of that is a snowflake embossed piece of vellum from the Paper Temptress.   That is followed by a three inch blue circle with a sentiment.  In the corners I added two snowflake stickers just to have more snow!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a little visit!
I appreciate all visitors and comments!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...