Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!
I hope everyone has a Healthy and Happy 2014!
Today I have a Happy New Year card to share.  The image is from The Paper Shelter.  They have some really cute images there, be sure to check it out!  I made this card an easel card!  They are very easy to make and any shape will work!   I used Spellbinders Dies to cut the shape.
This card is purrrfect for a cat lover!
Aren't they cute?

It was colored with Copic Pens, the silver and red glossy paper is from The Paper Temptress. There are so many beautiful papers there.  She has wonderful prices and lots to choose from!  

The inside has a festive paper from my ever-growing stash!  The Happy New Year sentiment was made and printed on my ZinkhAppy printer!   This is a very cool little gadget! Whenever I am stuck for a sentiment, I use this!   Not only can you write anything you want, but you can make your background any way you want in any color you want!  The red background is the edge of the print and then I matted it on some silver glossy paper, and added some gems!

Easel cards are fun and easy to display!

Thanks for stopping by....have a Happy New Year!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...