Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Something a little different this week!  I have been working on some Christmas cards using House Mouse designs!   These stamps are just so cute!   So I thought I would share some of my cards I have been working on.  Be sure to check the House Mouse site and enter some of their challenges!
This is Mouse E. Claus  He is bringing a gift to someone special!
I colored him with Copic pens and added some Stickles to the snow and to his hat!  I then added Glossy Accents to the package!  I used an oval Spellbinders die to cut the image out and also to cut the green glitter layer.   The paper bow was made with the WeR Memory Keepers envelope punch board.    A couple of gems in the corner and the front was finished!

On the inside of the card, I kept it simple.   I stamped Merry Christmas and added a red glitter snowflake ornament that the recipient can hang on their tree!

This next one is called Chin Up!   Another cute image to work with for holiday cards!  He was colored with Copics, and cut with the Spellbinders oval die, as was the glitter layer underneath.  I then used some Christmas paper from Anna Griffin to make this rocker card!   Added a bit of twine at the top and two brads along with holly leaves and berries cut with another Spellbinder die!

Inside I tried something a little different.  I followed the oval theme from the front, but added a layer of vellum that had been embossed with a holly design.   Its a beautiful vellum from the PaperTemptress ( she has wonderful papers and great prices)!  And I added some more holly leaves and berries!


This next one is called Reindeer Games!  It was colored with Copics and then Glossy Accents was added to the berries and Stickles was added to the snow!  More glitter paper was used to layer with some paper that reminds me of candy canes!

Inside the card just has some of the striped paper and a poinsettia that was cut with the same Spellbinders die that has the holly leaves ad berries in it!   This is a great die set!
Thats it for now!  Come back on Thursday to see the new Twisted Thursday Outlawz challenge!  We have another fun one planned for you!
Thanks for stopping by....stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...