Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello everyone...I have a new card to share that I made for the challenge over at Deedee's Digis!   The image for the month of May works perfectly for masculine cards for Father's Day, or birthdays!   My husband has a birthday at the end of May which usually falls on the Memorial Day weekend, so I decided to make this card for him, and since it is the Memorial Day weekend, I went with red, white and blue!
I used  my trusty SB dies and cut the scalloped layers.   I then used another die to cut a cloud shape for the sentiment.  I cut the shape once in just white and then a second time in blue glitter paper and then just offset them a little so a tiny portion of the blue glitter paper is showing.  I then adhered the cloud shape with Pop Dots, so it would be raised and stand out.  I added some red Stickles to the gift bag heart, and some green Stickles in the lower left corner.

On the inside I used one of the sentiments that came with the set from Deedee!  I think this is so cute.   I just repeated the scalloped design and then using the same red,white and blue to mat the sentiment!
I hope you find time to get over to Deedee's and enter the challenge!   If you enter this month you will automatically receive next month's digi set for free!   And you get so much in these sets!   They are so nice and can be used so many ways!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...