Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our April snow "showers", have not brought any May flowers, yet!  But it is May 1, and it is Thursday, so that means a new Twisted Thursday Challenge is up and running at the Outlawz!  This week the challenge is as always..."Anything Goes...with the twist being, Bingo"!  The bingo chart is here:
 Make Bingo horizontally, vertically or diagonally and use those elements in your card!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Here's  mine!  I used the middle bingo line going across.  The glitter or sparkles was added to the boot strap.   I used my Silhouette to cut the card base and the boot.  I ran the boot strap though the Xyron and then added brown glitter to the sticky side along with a bronze brad.  Next in the bingo line was using a stamped or digi image.   I used a Cowgirl image from Stitchy Bear, called Cowgirl digiblessings, and last in the bingo line was patterned paper, and I cut my boot from pink patterned paper to look like tooled leather.

A closeup of the digi image and sentiment with some added bling.

This is an easel card and this is the card in its open position!
Our sponsors for the month of May are:

and 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at the Outlawz!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...