Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello everyone, there is a fun challenge going on over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge until Sunday at midnight.  The theme is "Splish Splash" and you are to use a stamp that has water in it!  I used this fun stamp that just makes me think of a lazy, hot summer day, when that cold glass of Pink Lemonade just hits the spot!
Doesn't this little Mousey, OOPS, I meant BUNNY, look comfortable with his little duck friend?
I colored everything with my Copic Pens, then added some blue glitter paper to the water for a wave effect, and also some Stickles to the water to look like ripples.  I put some yellow Stickles on the duck and some Wink Of Stella on the tube.   I used Glossy Accents on the glass.  The shells in the corners are Dazzle stickers and I added some gemstones.
I added the sun using an airbrush that I just got.  It is an airbrush system by Craftwell.  What I liked about this system was that it uses any pens by using adaptors, even kids Crayola markers, so you don't have to use your expensive Copic ink.  I used Sharpie pens to do the sun and I also lightly sprayed the white circle with the sentiment.   This was my first attempt at using it....I will have to practice with it!

I kept the inside rather simple....The sentiment is a Dazzle Sticker that made me laugh.  The large shell is another Dazzle, and I used my scraps on the inside.

I hope you get a chance to join in the fun over at House Mouse, or at least go and have a look at all the DT inspiration and the fabulous entries!
Thanks for stopping in, and have a great week!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...